Cozy Fall | Shearling

17:10


Shearling | Fall is here and I am back again! The last month became even harder than I thought. I got ill and my final exams started in August. Three month later and after 13 of 16 exams, (still not healthy) I thought it is time for a sign of life.
I did a lot of online shopping during my learning sessions so there are several pieces I'm going to show you in the next upcoming blogposts.

Today I wanted to start with one of the biggest trends for the fall/winter season. It is Shearling!
Shearling jackets are perfect for the cold time of the year, because of their inner linings. Besides it's a good investment because those jackets become more and more expensive every year. Some of those are even more expensive than fur coats.
If you don't want to spend so much money in a jacket there are severeal "fake" shearling jackets available at Zara & H&M.

I looked for ages to find the perfect one for me. I always wanted a cognac colored one with a slim fit and about a month ago I found it. It was love at first sight! My visa card suffered the last month a lot!


- the outfit -

1. Dsquared shearling jacket
2. Etro turtleneck
3. Mulberry belt
4. No. 21 pants
5. Cartier shades
6. Balenciaga bracelet
7. Bottega Veneta bracelet
8. Audemars Piguette Royal Oak
9. Scarosso boots

Wishing you all a wonderful start into the week!

Cheers,
Marc











- photo credit: The Dapper Report -

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe