Golden perspective | Retro glasses

19:56


Cartier | After I destoryed my old glasses I had to look for an alternativ and thought about some retro ones.  When I talked to my parents they said there is only one option: Cartier.
The next day I had 2 Cartier spectacle frames on my desk (big thanks to my parents and my grandma).
Both were Retro Cartier de Santos frames from the 80ies. On the pictures above and below I wear the bigger frame which was remodeled into sunnies 2 weeks ago by my favourite optican at the Königsallee. (soon on here as well)

- the outfit -

1. Cartier de Santos glasses
2. Eton jeans shirt
3. Hugo Boss shirt
4. The Kooples jeans
5. Saint Laurent boots
6. Patek Philippe watch
7. Bottega Veneta bracelet

Wishing you all a wonderful start into the week!

Cheers,
Marc







- photocredit: The Dapper Report -

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe