Colorful Galliano

00:18







Dear Ladies & Gentlemen,

my trip to Paris fashion week was totally great.
Yesterday I told about my experiences I did at Maxime Simoens show.
Later that day I went to the John Galliano show.
It took place in Hotel Salomon de Rothschild.
The location was fantastique with it's marble floors, stairs and sculptures.

When you step in this building you feel like having a look in the past.
It's the perfect location for fashion shows, that's why Valentino also had his last Couture Show at Hotel Salomon de Rothschild.

The Spring/Summer collection 2014 of John Galliano was a big play of colors.
Bright yellow and red dresses but also mint and pastel pieces.
There is something for every woman.
Big applause for John Galliano designer Bill Gaytten!
He did a really great job and brought the brand John Galliano back to the right way!

Below you can see a video of the John Galliano show!

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman


You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe