Dapper Travel | Rocco Forte The Charles Munich

01:22


Last week I visited the Bavarian capital Munich for several business meetings. During this time I stayed in one of Munichs finest hotels. The Rocco Forte The Charles.
My stay was absolutely amazing and I could’t imagine a better service.
The Charles Hotel is the youngest of Munichs five-stars hotels and was opened in the year of 2007. It is located next to the old botanic gardens directly in the city center not far from Karls- & Lenbachplatz. The botanic garden keeps the noises from the city away so all hotel guest can relax and enjoy their stay the fullest.

The modern but classy design was inspired by the botanic gardens and from novels. The director of designer Olga Polizzi did a fantastic job! Especially the book topic can be seen in every room. There is classic literature in every room and on top you always got the newest editions of Vogue, GQ and AD Design. So even when the weather lets you down there is a lot of possibilities what you can do at The Charles.
Let me tell you about my daily routine here: First of all I woke up in my comfortable king size bed at about 9 o'clock in the morning. I pushed the curtains of the windows aside and welcomed the new wonderful day in a more wonderful hotel in Germany's most wonderful city. I'm sure I already told you that Munich stole my heart the first time I went here. Well after letting the sun inside my room I went into the marble bathroom and took a shower. I really enjoyed the rainforest shower and it was always pretty tough to step outside it again. After I got ready I went to the breakfast. I already heard from a lot of people that the breakfast at Sophia's (the name of the restaurant at the ground floor of the hotel) is the best in whole Munich, so I was super excited. And there is no way to doubt it all my high expectations were exceeded. The selection of drinks, fresh fruits, cereals, bread and of course Bavarian delicacies was absolutely breath-taking. But not enough you can order fresh egg dishes  from the menu. I decided to have some eggs Benedict with salmon, a little bit of prawn cocktail, yoghurt with oats and some fresh fruits, a fresh pressed glas of orange juice and a cup of green tea. 
While writing this I'm already dreaming about this breakfast again, no words can describe how good it was. After my best breakfast experience I went to the Spa and swam a few lengths in Munichs longest hotel pool.
This routine helped me to start my day the best way it could start and so the meetings were successful as well.
So all in all I really have to recommend The Charles Hotel to you. It is an amazing hotel, with perfect service, wonderful big & cozy rooms and definitely the best breakfast in Munich.
You really have to go there! Convince yourself!

Cheers,
Marc

P.s: If you are interested in the hotel and you want to have some further informations just click on the first picture and you will be led to the Rocco Forte website.

P.p.s: A big thank you to the whole The Charles team for treating me so well!














You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe