Military & Camouflage

14:10








Dear guys,

a few days ago I got a very nice email of one of my readers, who asked for my favorite autumn outfit. So I decided to make a post on this topic.
One of my favorite autumn colors is definitely green in all shades. Especially dark green & khaki are perfect for the upcoming fall season.
So I chose to wear a mixture of military & camouflage trends. Normally I would wear a coat too, but the temperatures were so high that I left it at home!
But don't worry coat outfits will come soon! 
Especially my all time favorite sneakers by Valentino are super comfy for the cold season, because they keep you warm without getting sweaty feet. 
In the background you can see the finance ministry of Lower-Saxony, an incredible building built in the 18th century. I'm totally fallen for old architecture like this one but sadly there aren't a lot of them in Hannover anymore because of the 2nd World War.


-outfit-

1. Burberry shirt
2. belt bought at Möller & Möller
3. CLOSED chino
4. Valention Sneaker
5. Bottega Veneta braclet
6. Vitaly Design braclet
7. Corum golden Eagle


Wishing you all a fantastic start into Fall!

Cheers,
Marc

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe