Glass Metropolis

17:15










Dear guys,
I'm back at my old hometown Hannover. It feels very familiar to be here again! Yesterday I met some old friends of mine & explored the mulitcultural quarter of Hannover called Linden. There is a lot of fantastic streetart and architecture (soon on here). If you want to see some more have a look at my Instagram account! Today I decided to take some pictures at the glass metropolis. 
These glass buildings belong to the central tower of the Nord LB. 
For this clean and modern design I wanted to shoot a classy outfit like this you can see on the pictures above.
Especially this jacket is a piece that I've never worn before. In combination with a simple white shirt ,blue jeans and my brand-new penny loafers it's the perfect look for sunny autumn days. The jacket keeps you warm because of it's thick fabric & the jeans are downgrading the classy blazer.
For me it's a perfect autumn outfit!

- outfit -

1. Circle of Gentlemen jacket
2. Emanuel Berg shirt
3. Hermès belt
4. Canali pocketsquare
5. Oliver people glasses
6. Vitaly Design braclets
7. vintage Omega Seamaster
8. Closed jeans
9. Sebago penny loafers

Wishing you all a fantastic start in the week!

Cheers,
Marc





You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe