Un peu de la Provence

23:08









Un peu de la Provence … that's what I always want close. As you know I have French roots & as a kid I spent a lot of time in Cannes. I'm feeling connected to the French way of food, fashion and architecture. Well probably I could say it's in my blood.
Every time when I visit my family in Hannover I have to go the Herrenhäuser Gärten. For me it's definitely the most beautiful spot in Hannover and one of the most important baroque gardens. That's why it is sometimes called 'Little Versailles'.
Every time while walking through this garden it feels like a flashback. Back in time when I walked through the little alleys of Cannes or enjoyed the countryside with its purple fields of lavender.
So it's like a reminder of my ancestors home in my old German hometown. 

This day I decided to wear a combination of chic & casual elements as well as patterns.
Camouflage meets polka dots vs. zigzag collar. 

- outfit -

1. Burberry trenchcoat
2. Etro shirt
3. Valentino tie
4. Edsor Kronen cashmere/silk scarf
5. Hermès belt
6. Citizen of Humanity jeans
7. Baume & Mercier watch
8. Vitaly Design bracelet
9. Zara sneaker

I really enjoyed the day! Felt like some hours of vacation!
I'm wishing you all a fantastic week!

Cheers,
Marc

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe