Fall essentials / What to wear ?

23:23




Dear Ladies & Gentlemen,

Fall arrived, the leaves are getting colorful and falling to the ground.
It's the time of the year to enjoy the last sunbeams before it's getting colder and grey.
That's why I decided to have a walk in a close forest.
For me Fall is the most beautiful time of the year.
The spectrum of colors is breathtaking & the smell of firewood in the air always reminds me of my childhood. (especially having marshmallows close to a bonfire)

Perfect for this time of the year are trench coats, camel colored wool coats, caban jackets or pea coats.
Well it's no surprise that I totally adore my heritage Burberry trench, but there are also some alternatives to wear.
I bought a few days before a camel wool coat at the Zara online store and a dark blue caban jacket from Prada. (can soon be seen here)

Those coats/jackets are easily to combine with beige chinos or jeans and a pair of desert boots, like in the last picture.
(Coat: Burberry, Jeans: CLOSED, Shoes: Gucci, Bag: Louis Vuitton)

So if you need some more inspiration to find the perfect fall coat have a look at my next post!

Wishing you all a fantastic & sunny fall day!

Yours faithfully,
Marc





You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe