Prada vs. Zara

18:34







Dear Ladies & Gentlemen,

like I told you last time I bought two new coats.
One from the newest Zara collection and the other one from Prada.
Above you can see my new fall companions and how I combined them.

The cut and the fabrics of both coats are totally fantastic!
The coat from Zara is a mixture of a classy camel coat in combination with a trench coat.

A few days ago I wore it while I went shopping in Düsseldorf.

1. Zara Coat
2. 7 for all mankind jeans
3. Saint Laurent jacket
4. Hugo Boss shirt
5. TOD'S sneakers
6. Hermès Belt
7. Zara document folder


Yesterday I wore my new dark blue woolen Prada coat the first time, while I had some hot wine punch at the Christmas fair. but I wasn't freezing, because this coat held me worm
We had  41°F but I wasn't freezing, because this coat held me worm.
It was a good decision to buy it because it's very practical, chic, simple & expedient.
My Christmas fair outfit can be seen on the last picture:

1. Prada coat
2. Polo Ralph Lauren jumper
3. Gräfin von Lehndorff belt
4. Parts jeans
5. Crocket & Jones boots
6. Louis Vuitton wallet 

What coats are u wearing during the cold seasons?

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe