Blanc & Noir: Maxime Simoens S/S 2014

01:13





Dear Ladies & Gentlemen,

 first fashion show I joined was the one of Maxime Simoens.
It took place in the orangery of Parc André Citroen.
The location was fantastic, while waiting in front of the glass orangery I took a picture of the surrounding.
Parc André Citroen is gorgeous with its fountains, lawns and the big ballon, which gives you the possibility to look all over Paris.
I really really like this place.

Well at 2pm the show started, while sitting in the frontrow I enjoyed this great collection.
Most pieces were simply black and white, but with very modern und sculptural cuts.
My favorite outfit from his collection is this leather jacket in combination with this leather skirt and black sandals.
It's very sexy without looking cheap.
If I would be a woman I would buy those pieces of Maxime Simoens collection.

Below you can see the whole collection and a little summary of the Maxime Simoens show.


Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman


You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe