Premier jour à Paris!

17:50










Dear Gentlemen,

sorry for not writing such a long time.
Today I want to talk about my trip to Paris and beeing part of the Parisian Prêt-à-porter shows.
Last sunday I arrived at 10am at Gare du Nord and it was like stepping in another world.
It was an overwhelming feeling when I saw all those well dressed people and the great architecture.
Fashion Week in Paris is also very international.
I spoke to a lot of Asian people and it was the most interesting time of my life.
The mixture of different cultures, fashion and people is totally great.

After I arrived at Gare du Nord I went to my hotel to get my invitations.
I totally love my hotel: Hotel Fouquet Barrière is such a great place to stay in Paris.
You got a wonderful view on Champs-Élysées or Tour Eifel.

Than I had brunch at a famous Parisian café "Le fumoir" .
Scrambled eggs with salmon and salmon caviar and tarte au chocolate.
Very delicious !

Than my first Fashion Show started!
 I wore:

1. Circle of Gentleman blazer
2. Emanuel Berg made to measure shirt
3. Hermès belt
4. Etro pants
5. Handstich pennyloafers
6. Louis Vuitton weekender
7. Zara  document folder 

The following posts will be about the fashion shows I joined!

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe