Floris van Bommel | blue loafers

09:03


Life had been crazy the last months. There were so many changes and I'm happier at the moment than ever before. I moved into a new flat and I really love it even when I still don't know how to put the newly bought furniture to make it look more appealing. But I guess this is a status of current change and in a few month I'll have all those little things fixed.
I started to work as a dentist and it is so much fun! There were some situations in university I really struggled but in the end it was so worse it, even when the last 5,5 years were tough ones.

Well that was also the reason why I was a little absent at the moment on the blog.
For the first shoot I decided to show you one of my newest corporation partners.
Floris van Bommel. Floris van Bommel is an Dutch shoes label which was established in 1734 and the shoes are worn even by the Dutch royals.
The label stands for cool and young designs.
My absolute favourite are these braided velour leather tassel loafers in blue. I put you the link below so you can have a look if it is still available at your size. (click here)
Besides Floris van Bommel is doing Sale at the moment so you can get some  eyecatchers for a even better price. You really should check them out.

- the outfit -

1. Fidelity jacket
2. Ralph Lauren jumper
3. Sandro pants
4. Rolex Yachtmaster
5. TOD'S bracelet 
6. Floris van Bommel loafers
7. Porsche Design glasses

Have a great day!

Cheers,
Marc in cooperation with Floris van Bommel









You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe