Summer is here | Marc Jacobs

13:39


Summer is here. So the pants getting shorter and the colors getting brighter (not in my wardrobe).
This is a look I already wanted to present you last year when I bought these shorts.
It was love at the first sight.

Like you know I'm not the biggest fan of patterns and colors but these Marc Jacobs shorts with bamboo pattern became my absolute highlight when it comes to summer fashion.
I still heart broken because I did not bought the ultimate shorts by Dolce Gabbana three years ago.
I'm stilly having Eileen in my ear telling me that I'll never forget the moment I did not buy these shorts and she was so right.

I'm still looking in Dolce & Gabbana outlets to find those. I even went through second hand online shops but no success.
So guys when you deeply fell in love with something don't hesitate! Buy it! You'll regret it if you don't.

- the outfit -

1. Ferragamo shirt
2. Lozza shades
3. Marc Jacobs shorts
4. Rolex Yachtmaster
5. Santoni sneaker
6. vintage belt
Cheers,
Marc









You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe