Fashion Week Season | London He-ARTISTS

00:19





Like you could have already noticed it's Fashion Week Season again. All fashion freaks (included me) are crawling out of their dark cavities back to the runways to pick up the bread crumbs the designers are going to throw.
At the moment the fashion circus stopped in Milano, next stop Paris. In Paris I'm going to jump on the train and try to inhale the genius of the big designers, the atmosphere & the spirit of this fantastic city.
But now I like to talk about what we have seen in London this time. I'm not thinking about the big labels like Burberry, Alexander McQueen or Belstaff, today I like to present some very special pieces by super talented young designers to you.


- Agi & Sam -

Sometimes it is very useful to look apart the mainstream. So I did and decided not to have a look at the shows of the big fashion houses but rather to watch those that I've never tried to notice (shame on me).
We often suffer  from tunnel-type vision on the established brands but the new ones are more exciting, fresh and cool. It can be compared to a new crush: You never thought to get over the pain that your last relationship left at the place your heart should be but this new crush is giving something to you that you haven't expected. Exactly this feeling I had while clicking through the newest collection of the duo Agi Mdumulla & Sam Cotton. Especially the cuts, fabrics & colors of their pieces fuse into a wonderful piece of art. I know a lot of people are thinking that fashion can't be compared with art. But I and a huge number of other people would disagree because we are carrying fashion our whole life, fashion emphasizes our character & gives us the opportunity to reach for the stars.
For me Fashion is the most important way of commercial art, because everybody is always confronted by it. So be quick to get some of these great pieces by Agi & Sam before they turn into a Van Gogh.
You can feel all of their heart in this collection.

Cheers,
Marc

- photocredit: Kim Weston Arnold & IheartAlice -
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe