Happy New Year | Welcome Streetstyle

12:09

2017| Welcome in 2017! Hopefully you had a fantastic New Years Eve with your friends and family. Like you could already have read in the post before I spent my NYE in Munich. I love the city and the atmosphere there. Like I promised I will focus a little stronger on streetstyle the coming month. This is my cozy cool layering look for cold Januar days.
I became quite a big fan of black the last month. Well for blonde people its pretty hard to wear black without looking super pale. But if you combine an all black outfit with a warm colored coat you will rock this look!
My all time favourite this winter season is this anthrazite oversized cardigan. It's super cozy and warm and is giving every look this I don't give a f**k mood. I bought this cardigan at Zara 2 months before just to check out if I get along with its style. That's always my way to test if I like this style and if I do I'm going to buy this piece from a designer. For example this Zara cardigan is my rehearsal before buying the cashmere cardigan by Iris von Arnim.

 - the outfit -

1. Zara coat
2. Zara cardigan
3. Comme des Garcons shirt
4. Acne jeans
5. Tod's sneaker
6. Rolex Yachtmaster
7. Beacoolman cuff
I wish you all a great 2017! 
Let's rock it and make it the time of our lives.
Let's fall in love, be adventurous and live your life like in your dreams.

Cheers,
Marc 








You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe