Italian Autumn

22:20






It's Fall isn't it? That is a question a lot of German people ask at the moment. The nature is definitely saying yes but the temperatures are not in the autumn mood.
Anyways I thought about another outfit post and I didn't want to miss to take some pictures before all the leaves fell down. 
Today I'm presenting some of my favorite pieces of my fall/winter wardrobe. I decided to wear an old-time classic in a new way. 
The turtleneck! Well ok, turtlenecks seemed to be a little boring in the past, but the new designs bring them back in the game. Especially plaited pattern are totally in style at the moment, but also the simple cashmere turtleneck has a revival, because of the new modern cuts.
This one I'm wearing in the pictures is by Etro and one of my favorite winter pieces because of its color. Besides it's easily to combine with other fall colors like black,beige,brown,khaki or dark blue.
To fight the 'cold' wind I put my dark blue Caban coat on top. 
It's going perfectly together with flannel pants and brown classy penny loafers.
To round off the whole outfit I wore my favorite watch!

If you want to shop the look just click on the links below, they will guide you to this or similar products!

- outfit -


Cheers,
Marc


You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe