Winter Skin Care & Fragrances

13:21




It's getting cold outside, the wind is blowing through the streets of the city and the last leaves are falling down the trees.
That's the moment when even men notice that our skin isn't very relaxed under all these conditions.
That's why I thought to write about this topic, to show you my favorite products & inform you about what they are doing.
Besides I'm talking about WHAT we really need and what is unnecessary to buy.
Well like I wrote a few lines before the winter conditions aren't the best for our skin. So it's very important to protect the skin by giving some moisture.
That is almost the secret, you should always moisturize your skin, so there are no dry abrasion on your face.
I'm using the whole Skincare Line by Shiseido and I'm totally into these products. For moisturizing the skin the Hydrating Lotion is totally perfect. Besides it's refreshing and giving your skin a smooth look!
Another very cool product of Shiseido is the new Ultimune serum which forces the immunization of the skin. This is an unisex product so if you are interested in trying out just ask at the next perfumery for a sample. I'm sure afterwards you don't want to miss using it during this winter season.

Well that's all that I'm using for my skin care. We don't have to use a lot of cremes or lotions, it's simply important that we use one regularly because our skin is a creature of habit!
(There is also a Cleansing Foam I'm using regularly but only for shaving my beard)

Now just one more little sentence about my favorite fragrances especially for this winter season.
Number one is Gucci by Gucci. There is a lightly wooden scent in that fragrance which always reminds me on cozy afternoons in front of a fireplace.
Number two is Hermès Voyage. This is my every day fragrance because it's not as strong as the Gucci by Gucci and have a little scent of citrus.

So now it's up to you! Find out which skin care product fits best to your personal needs.
Have a wonderful afternoon!

Cheers,
Marc


You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe