Scandinavian vibes

14:00








Dear guys,
at the moment I'm a little into Scandinavia and its fashion. If you follow me on Instagram you already have seen that I bought some pieces from Acne the last days. They are super comfy and with its clean and pure design it is easily to combine.
A few days ago I thought about my next trips I'm going to plan and one option is definitely Sweden or Iceland.
I never visited one of these country before but in my mind I've got the picture of breathtaking landscapes and fjords.
So I decided to search for a Scandinavian location for my next shooting and I found it at Hannover's Expo Plaza. 
A lot of wood, glass, a little water and reeds … all things that I'm connecting with Scandinavia.
Can't wait to vist it soon!
Because I loved this location so much I came back some days later and took some photos of another look.

-
first outfit

1. Emanuel Berg shirt
2. Closed Jeans
3. Crocket & Jones Chucker boots
4. Missoni socks
5. Bottega Veneta bracelet
6. Rolex Yachtmaster

-

Beneath you can see my 2nd look. It's a little more casual and sportive.

-
second outfit

1. Oliver Peoples glasses
2. Cos t-shirt
3. Citizen of Humanity jeans
4. Converse
5. Zara coat







You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe