Milano mille grazie per il suo aiuto

22:19


















Dear guys today I'll write about something I wanted to tell you a long time ago.
Perhabs you can remember that I told you via Instagram, that I wanted to go to New York City after my preliminary examination. Well call it bad luck I did not fly to NYC, because my visa wasn't accepted.
And sometimes when god closes a door a window opens. 
So I overthrew my whole plans I made and decided to visit another wonderful city.
Milano, one of the most gorgeous cities I've ever seen. It can't be compared to Paris or London. If you walk through these little old alleys you feel the history of all the centuries that went by but the beauty stayed the same. All these buildings and streets are telling stories you want to discover and you definitely should. The best way to do this is simply WALK. Just walk down the streets that seem interesting to you. It's more fun to discover a city on your own than reading tourist guides because natives would never do those things that are written inside these brochures.
Beside all the cultural things you can shop in Milano like in no other place. The city is the incarnation of fashion and so the people are. 
This trip helped me to overcome my really bad mood and I'm looking forward to visit Milano again pretty soon.

Mille grazie Milano!


Outfit:

1- Valentino Rockstud Sneaker
2. Parts jeans
3. Hermès belt
4. Dries van Noten shirt
5. Armani sunnies
6. Louis Vuitton bag


New in my wardrobe:

1. Missoni socks
2. Saint Laurent pants


You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe