Back on Track | More or less

20:10

Personal | This is a very personal post. A lot of you asked me why I did not post anything the last three weeks. The reason why was a pretty tough illness. First I just thought that it was a simple tonsilitis but very soon my situation got worse.
I'm very sorry that I didn't answer any questions but thank you for all your support and messages I got on Instagram.
I'm still feeling very weak and the worst thing was that the doctor told me that she would advise me not to participate in this years state examination.
This was the point when I was really upset and told myself to do everything to become healthy again as quickly as possible. So I stayed in bed for about two weeks in a row. I took a lot of medicine and went to the medical center to get infusions.
On saturday after four weeks of illness I tried to go out for about some hours. The next day the fever came back and my throat was swollen again so I had to feed myself with soup (had soup for about 2 weeks in a row). This leeded to more weight loss so that I only had 59kg.
So now I'm still working on getting healthy again even when the doctor told me that it can last about half a year. What a delightful prospect.

But these days also let me think about the situation. Healthiness is a gift! Even when my illness isn't life-threatening I esteem it now more than ever. You feel helpless and you can't do anything to make it better. You have to believe in the immune system of your body and the modern medicine. That's an awkward feeling! So enjoy every single day of health! It's a gift which is forgotten until you lose it.

I keep fighting and I'm not giving up on my state exmanination! That is for sure! Even when my body is weak my mind is even stronger!

But that's enough for now about those serious topics. Here are some pictures which were taken 2 months ago.

- the outfit -

1. Zara jacket
2. Shirtonomy shirt
3. Brioni pocket square
4. Armani shades
5. Sandro jeans
6. Scarosso boots 
7. Audemars Piguet Royal Oak 
8. Bottega Veneta bracelet

Stay healthy!

Cheers,
Marc











- photocredit: The Dapper Report -

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe