Eastern | Preppy inspired

12:38


Eastern | Back in my old hometown to celebrate Eastern with the family. It felt so familiar to come back, meet some old friends and just to have a good time.
Meanwhile I'm organising everything for my examination, did some shootings and planned the next trip to Munich.
There is a lot to do in the upcoming weeks and month so I had to produce some content before it is getting to stressful.
today I would like to present a pretty comfortable look to you. It is preppy inspired and combines 2 pieces that I'm wearing nearly everyday: blue jeans and polo shirt (if you don't know yet I'm a dentist in the making so I'm wearing polo shirts like every day at university).
In combination with a tie, a blazer and some simple sneakers you are turning this pretty simple look into a comfortable more fashionable outfit.

- the outfit -

1.  Armani blazer
2. Polo Ralph Lauren polo shirt
3. Burberry Prorsum tie
4. Sandro jeans
5. Gucci croco belt
6. Santoni sneaker
7. Omega watch
8. Vitaly Design and BeAcoolMan bracelet
9. Oliver Peoples glasses 

Happy Eastern and all the best!

Cheers,
Marc 









You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe