Hanseatic Xmas feeling

12:04










Dear Gentlemen,

last weekend I spent my time in Hamburg for little Christmas shopping.
I tired several things like the cashmere Burberry trench you can see above and an Hermès messenger.
I really fell in love with those pieces, but I think I have to wait a couple of years before I buy this Hermés bag, but the trench is my number one on my Christmas wish list.

What is your favorite piece you would like to get for Xmas?

My outfit I wore in Hamburg:

1. Burberry Peacoat
2. Kenzo sweater
3. Mastai Ferretti shirt
4. Valentino tie
5. Hermès belt
6. CLOSED jeans
7. Bally Brogues

At the end of the day I bought some pieces at Sandro.
A simple white shirt and blue pants.
I really like Sandro pieces because of the great fitting.

When I came back home there was a home coming gift for me.
Thank u to my mum for this great fawn Dior scarf!

I hope you had such a great first sunday in advent like me! 

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe