Manish Arora - Les couleurs de Paris

02:07








Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

above you can see some pics of the Manish Arora Ready to Wear Fashion Show.
I got an invitation but I had a lot of work so Iwasn't able to join Manish Arora's show, but his agent was very kind and send me these pics from the show.

Well  first I should introduce Manish Arora.
For all those who didn't know is name, he is a famous fashion designer from New Dehli  and he was the creative director of the french label Paco Rabanne in 2011.

As you can see his collection is inspired by his home country India.
He mixes Indian symbols, bright colors and modern prints.
I'm really sad that I couldn't be part of this great show.
But I'm also invited to see the temporary Pop-up store of Manish Arora during Paris Fashion Week.

From my point of view this collection is totally awesome.
And I bet that his dresses will soon be seen on more red carpets and on fashionistas like Chiara Ferragni.

Ladies how do you like this collection?

I'm really looking forward!
On Sunday I'll conquer Paris!

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman

P.s: More about Manish Arora on his website: http://manisharora.ws



You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe