On Top of Düsseldorfs roofs

23:18






Last days in Düsseldorf before Christmas. The city is getting busier and busier, people come out of their houses to get Christmas gifts for their beloved ones. 
Nearly every street is illuminated by Christmas light and the smell of caramelized almonds floats through the little houses of the old town. It's like a brumal parfum of the city. Christmas seems to be everywhere! That's why I thought to show you one of my favorite winter pieces I bought a few days ago in Munich. My new light blue turtleneck by AMI. Perhabs you have already noticed that I became a big turtleneck fan and I really don't want to miss one of them in my wardrobe. It's the perfect piece to wear during winter because it keeps you warm even on the coldest days and finally its very easy to combine. You can wear it in a casual way with jeans and boots or in more sophisticated way with dress pants and a blazer.
Above you can see my interpretation of a cozy winter/ Christmas shopping day in Düsseldorf.

- outfit -

1. Ami turtleneck
2. Zara blazer
3. Canali flanell pants
4. Crocket & Jones boots
5. Rolex Yachtmaster
6. Bottega Veneta bracelet 

I'm wishing you all a fantastic Advent season!

Cheers, Marc

-photocredit: Gesa Sauer-

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe