Happy New Year Munich!

01:18













Dear guys, I'm back in Düsseldorf for studying. My preliminary examination is going to start this February. That's why I've to work a lot at the moment, but nonetheless I don't wanted to keep you from hearing what I did this NYE.
I spent some days in Munich at a friends house and had a wonderful time. What I didn't expect was the snow, which turned Munich into a winter wonderland. I guess I was a child when we had so much snow in Northern Germany. The wonderful atmosphere of Munich and all the other opportunities what to do will make you love this city.
The architecture is breathtaking and incomparable to another German city. You got a lot of shopping destinations and the famous Maximilianstraße with it's high fashion stores, jewelers and noble restaurants. 
If you just want to relax you can have a walk at the "Englischer Garten" or "Hofgarten". 

Like I told you before I spent my time with very good friends of mine. At the 31th December we had dinner and afterwards we went into one of the best clubs in Munich "Call me Drella".
Fine music, great clientel, a lot of fun. There are no more words needed to summarize this night.

I was weraing a complete Sandro Paris look, except the accessories.
My bow tie is Edsor Berlin, my cummerbund Dolce & Gabbana and finally my shoes are Burberry Prorsum.

Hopefully you had a good start in the new year!

Cheers,
Marc

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe