Flashback Christmas 2014!

19:00











Dear guys, happy New Year this is a little review of my last Christmas.
I spent it at home with my family around and lots food.
At Christmas Eve my grandma visited us. We had such a wonderful, especially I enjoyed it a lot because I'm not very often at my hometown.
We had lobster, listened to chorals and unpacked our gits. All in all we had a great time.

Above you can see the outfits I wore the three days:

1. outfit: Christmas Eve

Gucci slipper
Parts Denim Jeans
Hermès belt
Ralph Lauren sweater
Bottega Veneta bracelet
Audemars Piguet Royal Oak


2. outfit: cosy 1st Christmas day

Etro turtleneck sweater


3. outfit: 2nd Christmas day

Scarosso double monks
Canali grey dress pants
Hermès belt
Emanuel Berg made to measure shirt
Viktor & Rolf jacket


Hopefully you all had a wonderful Christmas.
At this point I want to thank all of you for your support!

All the best wishes,
Marc 

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe