Walking down the streets of London

09:24








Dear Gentlemen,

Friday morning my flight will start to London, one of my favorite cities.
I'm a little nervous and very very happy to spend my free time there.

I think I'll meet some very cool and stylish people with a great street style.
Perhaps I get some connection to London fashionista.
But the real reason why I'm going to fly to London is to meet some friends and to enjoy the culture and the atmosphere.
London is really really wonderful and if you wasn't there yet go to the airport and take a flight!

These are some street style pics I found.
That's London a mixture of elegant, stuffy, casual and trendy fashion.
Especially the coat of the guy on the first picture is awesome.

I'm looking forward to spend my time in London!

Which picture is your favorite ?

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe